Isn’t that so inappropriate? That shrimp is smiling
It’s embarrassed [TV Meow]
(They’re so funny) [Hyun Moo] Did the producer
draw that when he was drunk? – [PD] Proverb problems
– [Seok Jin] Oh, proverbs! (Fill in the blank of the sentence
and complete the proverb) (
might have heard of? (Nervous)
I think so ‘A bull’s ____ may differ
on how it’s decorated’ Is that a bull or a horse? This one is easy too [Ji Seok] Bull(Soe)…
what comes after that? (I have no clue) It’s not a dung beetle(soettongguri), is it? Is it being punished? It’s a horse dozing off Did the writer draw this? What’s ‘cry’ in Chinese character? ‘Cry’?! ‘Gok’ ‘Iron gok horse(soegokma)’? [Hyun Moo] ‘Cry’… ‘Iron horse(Soema)’ – [RM] ‘Iron horse(Soemal)’!
– [Hyun Moo] ‘Iron horse(Soemal)’ – [RM] ‘Iron horse gok(Soemalgok)’?
– [Hyun Moo] ‘Iron horse gok(Soemalgok)’! ‘Iron stake(soemalttuk)’! (Frozen) Is it ‘Iron stake(soemalttuk)’? – [RM] It’s was telling to stop crying!
– Stop crying(ttuk)! [Hyun Moo] ‘A bull’s stake may differ
on how it’s decorated’ [Hyun Moo] It means
‘Depends on how people dress up’ Alright, what’s the next question? A pig that fell on a ___ blames
a pig that fell on a flat surface ‘Psyduck’! That’s ice, right? ‘Idiot (bingsin)’..? [Hyun Moo] God of ice (bingsin)? ‘Bing duck’? ‘Ice duck’ ‘Frozen duck (eondeok)’…
‘Hill (eondeok)’? It is ‘Ice duck (bingdeok)’! – [Ji Seok] Awesome!
– [RM] It is ‘Ice duck (bingdeok)’! [Hyun Moo] ‘Hill (eondeok)’~ It means not to know his own fault
but blames someone else ‘Dancing by the mere sight of ____’ It’s the 5th apartment (odong)
an there is a tree on the top ‘Dancing by the mere sight
of a paulownia (odong) tree’ ‘paulownia tree’! (Getting the answer
makes even Ji Seok dance) [RM] That was really good! I’m not sure, but with paulownia trees… They make gayageums and geomungos (It means counting chickens
before they hatch) [Hyun Moo] It means dancing just by
looking at the ingredients of an instrument Sexy tongue guy ‘No better than ____ between one’s toes’ [RM] I thought it was a swear word (Superfocusing)
There are ‘T’s in his eyes (Brainiac Monster got the sense of it) [Tyler] I don’t know what it is
I’ve never even seen it – RM, do you know the answer?
– [RM] ‘Corn (tinun)’! (RM’s answer is ‘corn’) [Hyun Moo] ‘Corn’! – What’s ‘balsae’?
– Between the toes (balsai)! Oh, ‘No better than
corn between one’s toes’ So, it means ‘nothing much’ (It means to disrespect others) The hint you gave us is lousy Yes, it’s funny the way
you drew ‘T’ in his eyes [Hyun Moo] Gosh [Hyun Moo] We didn’t get it
because it was too obvious ‘The tree gone bad just has a lot of ____’ There are then birds (sae), so… Ten (sip)… ‘Bastard (sipsae)’ (Ignoring the image that
he’s a member of a boy band!) (OMG) Why are you swearing on TV! ‘The tree gone bad just
has a lot of bastards’? [RM] It makes sense, doesn’t it? [Hyun Moo] There are a lot of mean birds
on trees that have gone bad – [Hyun Moo] Alright, Jan Won
– I don’t know I think those birds are hawks (mae)
So, the blank is ‘Fruits (yeolmae)’ (He’s a genius) (I am Ha Seok Jin) What do you think ‘The tree gone bad
just has a lot of fruits’ means? [Suho] ‘The empty wagon
makes the most noise’? ‘Like casting pearls before a swine’? [Seok Jin] I think so I think it means something like ‘The tree
with rotten roots have fresh fruits’ I think that’s right! – [Seok Jin] ‘Only fancy on the outside’
– ‘Only on the outside’ [PD] It means
‘The useless just reproduces more’ [RM] ‘Reproduces more’ So that mean… people who don’t
know anything has too much to say? (That’s what it meant!) ‘As the temple is about to break down,
____ seller comes’ [Hyun Moo] The arrow
is pointing at something This is too childish… – I think I know!
– I know too! That’s just low… [Tyler] I know! – [Hyun Moo] How can anyone miss that?!
– I know – [Ji Seok] It’s just…
– [RM] What is it? Wow, what is this?! I got it Salted(jeot) shrimp! Oh, shrimp breasts (jeot)! [Ji Seok] You’re underestimating us Isn’t that so inappropriate? That shrimp is smiling
It’s embarrassed (They’re so funny)
[Ji Seok] The shrimp is embarrassed! [Hyun Moo] Did the producer
draw that when he was drunk? But what does it mean? [PD] In order to eat meat
in a tastier way, you need salted shrimp – You dip bossam in salted shrimp!
– Salted shrimp! The temple broke down
so the monks are eating meat! [Hyun Moo] ‘Get us some salted shrimp!’ [RM] Oh, that’s why
the salted shrimp seller comes! – Totally failed
– [Hyun Moo] Yes, totally failed! I like your vocabulary choices today – I’ll only use technical terms from now on
– [Hyun Moo] Alright