today i came with a beauty tip of how to make your nails stronger and healthier without
spending money on expensive treatments. This easy-to-do and cheap home nail SPA will
make your nails elastic, healthy and beautifully shiny. What we will need:
1) One tea-spoon of olive or another basic oil
2) a lemon segment 3) 3 or 4 drops of essential oil
4) a glass or plastic bowl (don’t use a metallic one)
5) foil 6) 3 cotton pads
7) a paper napkin I use olive oil and Ylang-Ylang essential
oil. (you can use also avocado, almond or jojoba oil)
What is good for nails: ylang-ylang, lemon, sandal, tee tree.
(the amount of squeezed juice should equal a half of tea-spoon) Blend the ingredients. Cut the cotton pads into halves Prepare 5 square pieces of foil. Dip one of the cotton pads into the blend. Put on your nail and cover with
the foil. Repeat with the other nails on the
left hand one by one. Watch out – The oil may drop on the table,
so you’d better spread the napkin under the bowl This construction keeps nails warmly treated
– much longer than ordinary baths. Now when all nails on your left hand are covered
leave the SPA treatment for at least 15 minutes. When the time is over just remove the whole
construction carefully and put onto the right hand. I promise you will love the result!
Enjoyed the idea? Press like and subscribe to Beauty talks updates – i have so much to
tell you, girls.