It’s the first birthday of
and everyone’s done their part What’s the most memorable
thing about the past year? I’d definitely pick my first time filming I remember the unfamiliarity and excitement
I felt waiting to meet you guys – The pressure I felt when rapped
– [Hyun Moo] Pressure? – We didn’t react that much, did we?
– We really didn’t – We were a bit wary
– We were The space left behind by RM was so big On the inside, I thought it would be nice
to make good memories for about a month How long did it take you to win 1st place? Around Chuseok? It took about a month – [Hyun Moo] You immediately fit in
– Yes – Yes, I’m sure there will come a time when
you become a full-time member To be honest,
when we look back on the past year we can’t not talk about
RM since he’s been brought up He really played an integral role
getting this program steady I wonder if he’s doing well
I’ve seen him a lot on other shows Maybe it was nepotism
but when I interviewed BTS, I strangely just kept asking RM questions I hope RM will return as a guest one day That’s right, you talked about it He should have an idol battle
of the ages with Park Kyung [Ji Seok] The fan board would explode [Jang Won] It would go crazy RM is too busy with his world tour He’s doing so well with his actual job We haven’t really been able to
call since BTS is doing so well That’s true Shall we try calling him? – [Ji Seok] A phone call?
– [Hyun Moo] Let’s try it on the spot – [Ji Seok] Oh, sounds good
– [Seok Jin] A phone call? – [Hyun Moo] Who has a phone?
– I do Should we really call him? – [Jang Won] Are we really doing it?
– Is he in Korea? We didn’t plan this in advance,
we’re really just calling him What if he changed his phone number? You’re really just going to do it
even if he might not pick up? Should we call anonymously just in case? (Actual situation! A sudden phone
call with RM, will he pick up?) Automatic response:
The number you called doesn’t… Automatic response:
The number you called doesn’t exist Really?
(Complete shock) [Seok Jin] Huh? Why? Maybe it’s the wrong
(Hurt…) – [Ji Seok] He really changed it?
– Wow, I’m so hurt right now It’s not my problem but I’m still so hurt – What’s Lee Jang Won going to do
– What is this – I know, right?
– [Hyun Moo] I’ll try with mine Nothing wrong with changing
numbers, I changed mine Don’t you usually tell people
when you change numbers? Oh, the numbers are different,
there are three numbers Why does he have three numbers? (Trying to call with Seok Jin’s phone) – [RM] Hello?
– RM! [RM] Huh? Are you guys recording?
(Happy to hear RM’s voice) [Ji Seok] I don’t know if you heard,
but it’s our one-year anniversary [RM] Wow, that’s amazing Have you completely forgotten about us? Never, all I talk about to people
is still “Problematic Men” Do you watch our show sometimes? Of course I do, Yoon So Hee was on
and so was Jang Dong Min, right? That’s right – [RM] That’s right, I saw it
– You do watch us Why didn’t you tell me
you changed your number? – [RM] I still have your numbers!
(RM is strangely surprised all of a sudden) Oh, I didn’t, here it is I got a text from him that he unfortunately
had to change his number I’m sorry! Why didn’t you save it? – [Ji Seok] You should come on the show
– [Hyun Moo] That’s right [RM] That’s right,
since it’s the one-year anniversary We already picked out a concept We’ll have a battle of the ages
between Park Kyung and RM – Na… Na… Nam Joon, hello?
– It’s awkward [RM] Hello? (Shy) It feels like a guy and a girl are talking Are you keeping your distance? (The start of a bromance~) [RM] No, we’ll be seeing each other a lot [RM] I’ll see you as a guest, bro Yes, come on the show as a guest – No, Nam Joon, we know you’re really busy
– [RM] No, not at all It’s so nice that you’re doing
so well after leaving our show – But people miss you
– [RM] Of course Please say something to them People who recognize me always
talk about “Problematic Men” So I’m always grateful, I’ll definitely
come to see you guys later. Thank you It was nice talking to you – [Hyun Moo] Happy New Year
– [Ji Seok] As expected of RM… He’s so polite
(Flood of praises) – His attitude is excellent to others
– That’s right – I miss him
– Why do you look so sad from the back? – Me and Nam Joon are really close
– [Hyun Moo] Oh, really? [Kyung] We worked on music
together from middle school… We used to meet up in Hongdae We were just teasing them for fun
but they’re actually close We really should invite RM one day
(Kyung was shy because of the teasing)