(This question is called the “Mission ‘1’ possible”)
[Hyun Moo] ‘1’ possible? [Staff] This question requires good memorization skills
and numerical abilities [Staff] We told you in the beginning that this question would
stimulate your parietal lobe It’s the ultimate ‘final round’ question [Hyun Moo] Okay (MISSION: ‘1’ POSSIBLE)
(Explanation of the rules) (1. There are 50 picture cards containing fractions from 1/2 to 4/5
Try to memorize them for 1 min) (2. Start flipping the cards
so that they add up to 1) (3. The person with the most cards wins) (You can flip the cards as many times as you like) (If you can’t make 1 or if the cards go over 1,
it’s the next person’s turn) I don’t get it… (Dizzy)
Ah, I’m getting confused [Hyun Moo] I don’t think I can remember (more confusing since they’re pictures, not numbers) I’m going crazy! [Hyun Moo] Going crazy (Scanning the cards to the point
where your eyes might pop out) (Focused) (Restless eye movements) [Staff] Time’s up (Hyun Moo starts first) (Hyun Moo gets it right by picking the 1/4 and 3/4 cards) [Staff] You have to keep going
when you get it right (If you successfully make 1, you can keep going) – Ah, really?
– [Hyun Moo] Really? – Oh, you play it like that?
– [Ji Seok] Really? (Feeling sad)
Ah, if I went first I don’t remember anything anymore [Kyu Hyun] Are you curious about something? (Jang Won suggests a 2/4 card)
[Jang Won] This [Kyu Hyun] This? I don’t think this is right Really? [Hyun Moo] The clock is ticking (Kyu Hyun picks a 1/4 card) [Hyun Moo] He’s so lucky! (Kyu Hyun gets 2 extra cards!)
[Jang Won] Some people don’t even have to try [Hyun Moo] They don’t have to try (The 1/3 card that made Hyun Moo fail)
[Kyu Hyun] This one again… Hyun Moo failed because of it Aren’t you curious about this one? [Jang Won] I’m curious! (Another right answer?)
What! What! (Kyu Hyun found the 2/3 card) – Really?
– [Ji Seok] What is this… (Who is he?!)
[Ji Seok] Is he really not cheating? [Hyun Moo] He’s not a swindler or anything For real, I’m not cheating! [Ji Seok] Time is passing [Hyun Moo] The clock is ticking
What are you going to do now? (Concentrating) [Hyun Moo] What are you doing? (1/5 + 2/5 + 2/5=1 Success!)
(Quickly gets 3 cards) [Hyun Moo] What, what! (If he finds 1/5, he’ll get 1) (Picks the card that made Tyler fail) – [Park Kyung] Ah, you can go over?
– [Hyun Moo] You can’t! (Park Kyung fails for going over 1) (MISSION: ‘1’ POSSIBLE)
(1st and 2nd round results) (Hyun Moo has 2, Ji Seok has 4, Kyu Hyun has 9,
Seok Jin and Tyler have 0, Jang Won has 6, and Park Kyung has 9) (Kyu Hyun and Park Kyung are both ranked 1st) I rarely complimented It’s starting to get confusing now [Jang Won] Now you’re starting to get confused? (Quickly selecting cards although he says he’s confused) – [Kyu Hyun] What is it!?
– [Hyun Moo] What just happened? [Seok Jin] Just one more! Try to find just one more! (If he finds 1/4, he gets 1)
[Hyun Moo] You just have to find one more [Hyun Moo] You’re good at this [Ji Seok] Oh! (Kyu Hyun gets 3 extra cards)
[Ji Seok] Wow – [Hyun Moo] He’s good at this
– [Kyu Hyun] I just remembered from before [Hyun Moo] He has all the bricks! That’s amazing [Hyun Moo] He’s taking everything, EVERYTHING (Jang Won just casually picks up the right card) [Hyun Moo] He just picks up everything It’s the WORST! [Hyun Moo] Oh, that starfish is the worst! (Where is the 1/5 card?) (Jang Won fails for going over 1)
[Hyun Moo] Ah, what the… (Tyler’s last try) [Tyler] Was it this? (Picks the 4/5 card again)
[Seok Jin] That’s the worst [Seok Jin] That card is just in the most visible spot [Hyun Moo] That card is so annoying [Kyu Hyun] I got all the 1/5 cards (No 1/5 cards are left because of
Kyu Hyun and Park Kyung) – [Jang Won] Park Kyung’s last chance
– [Hyun Moo] Park Kyung! (The 2/5 and 3/5 cards were next to each other) [Ji Seok] You took them again? (A heap of cards) [Park Kyung] This is it [Kyu Hyun] Holy Moly! [Hyun Moo] It’s a little risky for Kyu Hyun now – [Park Kyung] Ah, I don’t know anymore
– [Hyun Moo] Kyu Hyun’s at risk now I think Park Kyung is a genius [Hyun Moo] The two genius twins are doing everything [Seok Jin] Yeah, the lookalikes [Staff] Good job (The Last Round is done!) – How many do you have, Park Kyung?
– 13 (Park Kyung has 13)
[Hyun Moo] Lee Jang Won? – 8
– [Hyun Moo] 8 – [Hyun Moo] What about Tyler?
– None Moo-Jin line, I have 2 too – [Seok Jin] Oh yeah~
– [Hyun Moo] Oh yeah~ (Ji Seok got 4)
I got 4 [Kyu Hyun] I got 12 (Kyu Hyun got 12 cards)
[Hyun Moo] Then Park Kyung wins! (Park Kyung wins by 1 card)
[Hyun Moo] Wow, 13 (MISSION: ‘1’ POSSIBLE)
(Final Result) (Jun Hyun Moo: 2, Kim Ji Seok: 4, Kyu Hyun: 12, Ha Seok Jin: 2, Lee Jang Won: 8, Tyler: 0, Park Kyung: 13) (Park Kyung is the final winner!!)