[K-Dessert Fried Rice] (Spicy stir-fried chicken for lunch) [Se Ho] It smells so good Do you know why Chuncheon is
famous for this? – Yes!
– Why? I don’t want to tell you! [Se Ho] That is strange
(Keep stirring so that it doesn’t get burnt) [Jae Suk] This is literally art That looks good It cooks faster than I thought No! It takes some time (Wait a little longer) Thank you – I will give you some soup
– Thank you [Jae Suk] Shall we try it? (ASMR Time) [Jae Suk] Hey, look here Wow!
(In awe at the taste) – [Se Ho] We can eat it, right?
– [Jae Suk] Yes Look It’s… This looks so good If you wrap it in this… Hey (Spicy stir-fried chicken is the best) [Jae Suk] It is really good This is one of the best – It is really good
– [Jae Suk] Totally I am nearly angry I will try it like this (A mouthful for the older one) [Se Ho] Is it good? (The younger also gets a mouthful) [Jae Suk] A bit of this as well (Spicy chicken and noodles) This is good,
but I shouldn’t eat a lot (Actions do not match his words) This is so good Sir! – One bowl of rice, please
– Shall we fry? (Press the rice) (and spread to make fried rice) – [Jae Suk] Not done yet?
– 5 more seconds 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Okay [Se Ho] I will try it – It is good
– It has to be good Thank you for the food (Full) With sauce or plain? Plain because we can dip it in the sauce? – What will you choose?
– Plain Oh, okay then I asked and the plain… Sillim-dong is famous for plain sundae It’s here Yes, this is it So this is the plain sundae
(The plain sundae is here) (Gulp) (Looks appetizing) [Jae Suk] I thought the plain sundae was
white but I was wrong [Se Ho] Just no sauce They fried it with a red sauce when
I was here last time (Definitely delicious) [Se Ho] There is too much lettuce
(Plain sundae’s taste) – [Jae Suk] It is aromatic
– [Se Ho] Yes aromatic Dip it in the sauce if it is too plain Okay, okay (Got it) (Put the sundae on perilla leaves) I’ll add a little bit of sauce – Please show it to the camera
– Now everyone watching On perilla leaves with a bit of sauce
(Good things must be shared) [Se Ho] Should we eat it together? (One mouthful) (One mouthful 22) (It goes down really well, right?) (Yes, this is the real deal) (Time for Mukbang) It tastes better the more I eat it Can we get fried-rice? Yes, it’s time for the fried rice Eat slowly, not too fast How long has this store been? 27 years? – Long, right?
– Yes, it has been a while – Not many people come anymore, right?
– Right There are imported foods now
and there is more to eat There is a limit to eating and the
customers go to different places That makes sense There is a limit to how much people eat But there are more options (The fried rice is done) – [Jae Suk] Let’s try this
– Try it You need to blow on it so that it cools (Blow well and eat well) Eat slowly The top of your mouth will be burned (Second fried rice attack) Done!
(We ate well today)