Wait, I think I know (That fast?) That quickly? (What’s the answer~!?) (Q. Which number would go
in the question mark box?) (Dozing off~) (Just blinking his eyes) (Stops momentarily) Is this like a warm-up? [Hyun Moo] Yes, this is a warm-up Wait, this is the warm-up question? We warm up for 1 – 2 hours (The question is
already making us pass out) [Hyun Moo] It’s so draining Wow, how do you solve that? Wh-what? Oh, no (Brainvely is counting the boxes) Wait, I think I know (Already?) That quickly? (What would be the answer~!?) – [Hyun Moo] Holy moley!
– [Kyu Hyun] Ah, I don’t know That was not it. That wasn’t it My heart just sank [Kyu Hyun] We don’t get anything else? – Just look at it and solve it?
– [Hyun Moo] Yeah, you can figure it out (What would be
the rule hidden in the grid?) (Feeling stuffy) I don’t think you’re filing up
the entire grid Isn’t this too hard? This is too hard They gave us extra difficult question
because Kyu Hyun is an award-winning idol (Keeps sighing) (This one’s also sighing here) [Hyun Moo] It’s 5 times 9, right? Looks pretty simple, though I’m just not too sure how to approach it I don’t have any clue! I actually feel better, though,
since everyone’s clueless (Kyu Hyun is starting to get a feel for it) Answer! [Staff] We’ll give you 10 seconds! – [Hyun Moo] Holy Moly
– [Kyu Hyun] Answer! He’s younger but much better than me (Has to solve in less than 10 seconds!)
[Hyun Moo] Park Kyung… [Ji seok] You just solved it
by looking at it? [Kyu Hyun] Yeah Wow, Kyu Hyun is really something – [Park Kyung] Answer!
– [Hyun Moo] What is this?! [Seok jin] We already heard the ding sound You just shouted after
hearing the ding sound – No, no
– [Hyun Moo] Then, what is it? Can I answer it? Can you two say the answer
at the same time? [Hyun Moo] One, two, three 53 [Hyun Moo] Wow! What the heck? (I want to be like them…) [Hyun Moo] Can you show us how you got it? (Kyu Hyun’s showing us how) – [Hyun Moo] Mr. Kyu Hyun!
– I thought it was difficult at first [Hyun Moo] Didn’t he just flip it? So… Try to think of it in a simpler way Since it’s 12… … here, The left is the total number of
boxes on the left And the one on the right is
the total number of boxes on the right So, it’s 22 because there are 2 boxes (Kyu Hyun’s solving it superfast) [Kyu Hyun] 2 and 1 square – [Kyu Hyun] 4 squares–
– Wait, can you explain it one more time? [Hyun Moo] Hey, I’m embarrassed
You’ve been here since the very beginning – [Ji seok] Wait a minute!
– [Hyun Moo] I’ll explain later Don’t ask. It’s embarrassing~ So, the number on the left
is the total number of boxes on the left For the right number, it’s the total number
of boxes on the right [Kyu Hyun] Everything else is the same 6 boxes, 2 boxes 3 boxes, 5 boxes
4 boxes, 4 boxes Since it’s 5 boxes and 3 boxes The answer is 53 (The answer is 53~) [Hyun Moo] Looking at it now That 44 and 22 were big hints Answer! Uh, nope… [Hyun Moo] He really… (His little jokes are making
the emcees nervous) – [Hyun Moo] You freaked me out~
– I didn’t even finish copying it down (Focusing again!) [Hyun Moo] There are eight marbles
Among these, 5 are real marbles 2 have different weights
than the real marbles The real marbles have the same weight, and
the fake marbles also have the same weight And when the marbles were weighed on
the balancing scale, it came out like this Which marble is the fake one? Again, will the fake be heavier
than the real one? (Starting off with a deep sigh) I really hate questions like this… Oh 8! (Moment of realization) (Focused) (Stare) Is the second one the same weight
on both sides? [Hyun Moo] Yes, they are the same (Jang won usually solves problems
at the cost of headaches) What happened to the Number 8 marble? [Jang won] There’s no 8, when they
mentioned there are 8 marbles There’s no number 8 marble (Is the unweighed number 8 marble a trap?)
It must be a trick Answer (Kyu Hyun broke out of his silence) – [What] What?
– [Hyun Moo] What? Are you confident you know it? [Kyu Hyun] I… think… I… am (Confused)
[Ji seok] Is it a definite answer? [Ji seok] A real definite answer? [Kyu Hyun] Definite answer… [Kyu Hyun] I think so Would you bet all your money on it? [Hyun Moo] What kind of question is that? [Ji Seok] Because he solved
it very confidently [Park Kyung] I also got the answer – Can you bet all your money on it?
– Yes – Really?
– I actually don’t have that much [Ji Seok] Is it a real definite answer?
You might be wrong (Continued Interrogation) 100% sure? Park Kyung? If it’s not 100%, don’t even try I give up (Giving up) – [Hyun Moo] Ha Seok jin, the answer is…!
– Yes [Ji seok] I’m ashamed. Give it all you can [Ji seok] What’s your problem [Seok jin] I… I see 1 and 7… are heavy [Hyun Moo] 1 and 7 are
the fake ones and heavy? [Hyun Moo] Why? Just…Just according to my intuition… Yeah, 1 and 7 look a bit bigger, though! Look closely! [Ji Seok] 7 really looks bigger! (Providing unsupported reasons
to find a creative answer lol) [Hyun Moo] But it can be big and be light [Seok jin] They just caught my eye [Seok jin] But it’s wrong. No answer (Seok jin fails, even if he tried
with his eagle eyes) [Hyun Moo] He said all this nonsense
since he was rushed [Hyun Moo] Then, Park Kyung… [Hyun Moo] Kyu Hyun! [Hyun Moo] Say the answer at the same time! [Hyun Moo] One, two, three! Number 3 and 7! [Hyun Moo] 3, 7? – [Hyun Moo] Then, Mr. Kyu Hyun!
– [Kyu Hyun] It’s my turn? Wow, amazing [Kyu Hyun] It’s because 4, 5, 6 are the same marbles [Kyu Hyun] In here, [Kyu Hyun] only real marbles exist – Why?
– Why? [Kyu Hyun] Because here, it’s heavier [Kyu Hyun] In here, assuming that a
fake marble is included Not sure if it’s one or two But wait! How are you sure
that the fake marble is lighter? [Hyun Moo] You’ll have to guess whether
it’s lighter or heavier [Kyu Hyun] Ah, it’s heavier! – [Hyun Moo] But how do you know that
– [Jang won] Why, why? [Kyu Hyun] So, first if we assume that the fake
marble is heavier the fake marble will be here It’s either one or two [Kyu Hyun] And since it’s here [Kyu Hyun] Anyways, in here [Kyu Hyun] Among these, 1, 2, and 3, [Kyu Hyun] there’s 2 and 3 [Kyu Hyun] and there are 4, 5, 6, 7 (Kyu Hyun sounds right…) [Kyu Hyun] So since there are one or two
fake ones here, I assumed on the 2nd balance,
there would be a fake marble on each side [Kyu Hyun] This Since there’s a fake one here There’s 7 here Then, for here (3,7 are heavy → 2nd
balance can be made into an equation) Since 4 and 2 are most unlikely As well as 1, so I thought it was 3 Do you get everything he says? Is that how you solved it as well,
Park Kyung? [Hyun Moo] Park Kyung, Go! (Park Kyung will show us how to solve!) [Hyun Moo] Geniuses have their
own solving methods – That’s why he can’t explain to us
– [Park Kyung] So, when you look, 2 marbles have different weights,
but those two have the same weight But when you look at the second balance,
the two sides have the same weight Then, we can get 2 scenarios [Park Kyung] When 2, 3, 4 and [Park Kyung] 5, 6, 7 are the same, 1 or 8 are fake ones, or each side has a fake one Right But when you look at the balance 4 and 7 (3rd balance should be even) [Park Kyung] 4 and 7, – [Hyun Moo] 2 and 6
– [Park Kyung] And there’s 2 and 6 [Park Kyung] these two are different Right, but when 1 and 8 are fake,
the two should be the same Since 1 and 8 aren’t included, all of them will have the same weight,
4, 7, 2, 6 But since there’s a weight difference,
1 and 8 are the real ones [Park Kyung] So then,
there’s a fake one for 2, 3, 4 and for 5, 6, 7 for sure [Hyun Moo] Yeah yeah yeah I chose it like this because there’s no 7 On the above, there 1, 2, 3, 4
on the bottom, there’s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 But 7 isn’t included So, thinking 7 is the fake marble I thought 3 was also fake So, I said 3 and 7 [Hyun Moo] 3 and 7 are fake marbles (Kyu Hyun and Park Kyung got it right) [Hyun Moo] It’s heavier? The fake ones are heavier? – [Hyun Moo] The fake ones?
– [Kyu Hyun] The fake ones are heavier [Park Kyung] Since the side
with 1, 2, 3 are on the bottom 3 is the heavier marble