[Hyun Moo] Q. (In the 3 boxes)
The boxes are labelled mint, anise and combination But the store owner accidentally
put the wrong label on all of the boxes What is the least number of boxes
that must be opened up to find out what is in every box? [Jang Won] What kind of movie is that? (It is a question from Fermat’s Room) – The least…
– [Hyun Moo] Least I think I know – [Seok Jin] Yes?
– Yes Tyler! I will give you a chance
Please say the answer and reason The answer is? If I just check with the smell… – [Hyun Moo] Smell? Don’t you need to not take it
out at all? I don’t know [Hyun Moo] Ah, the least is 0? [Hyun Moo] Smell it and 0 (Obviously incorrect) (Obviously incorrect)
– Very ruthless Everyone else – [RM] Can I try?
– RM~ Just once I think once would be enough because It says the labels are all incorrect So if you open combination and
mint was inside Oh… Then combination would
be inside mint Oh… We don’t understand so
please go to the blackboard… Don’t pretend to understand I don’t understand
now that I try to explain it Ah, I get it – Okay
– So the two… (There is a person solving the problem)
(and another person arguing that) they know It is right If you take combination, that one is the most confusing
so open it first There will be mint or anise inside If there is mint – The mint would not be here
– [Hyun Moo] Right So if the mint is inside combination that leaves anise and combination – that leaves anise and combination
– [Hyun Moo] Inside the mint box… But anise would not be in anise Because all of the labels are incorrect So combination would be in here and anise in here [Hyun Moo] Very clear Oh, that is right Because it is combination Korean elementary school? This is an elementary school question? (His eyesight is dimming) (Not frozen) [Seok Jin] Find 7★4? I think Lee Ki Woo is depressed (Depressed) I have depression now
(Tattered) Why do you make people like this~? An elementary school question? [Tyler] Yes, yes Say something (Focus) Is it a question related to emotion or math? – I solved it
– You solved it? [Hyun Moo] RM, you are awesome
(Mouth open) [Hyun Moo] I accept it – It hasn’t been long since my graduation
– [Hyun Moo] Explain, please What is the answer? 34 Is it right? (Correct!) – This…
– Go to the blackboard and solve it It isn’t something to go
to the blackboard for… (Wow)(Interesting) The number on the right tells you how many times to add the numbers
on the left to the numbers that naturally follow (2★3, add three numbers
including 2) 5+6+7+8=26 [RM] So 7+8+9+10=- [Hyun Moo] Ah, add them all
– 34 So the number to the right of the star… Is the number of numbers to add Q. Before a CEO died,
he left some words on the wall ㄸ, 뚜, ㅁ, 뜨, 뜨 Who is the criminal? Number 1: the secretary, Number 2: the boss
of a nearby bibimbap shop, Number 3: the son, Number 4: the CEO of a nearby barbeque restaurant,
Number 5: the wife What does that mean?
(Not understandable) Ah!
(He understood right away) (RM is very strong at brain warm-ups) RM, you are doing well He is really a monster! if you put “fe” on male it becomes female Very clever (So RM’s answer is?) – [Hyun Moo] So who is it?
– [Jang Won] Solve it here Do I just say it? – [Seok Jin] On the blackboard
– [Hyun Moo] Say it Number 2 Please solve it on
the blackboard The 뚜 뚜 뚜 seems like a rhythm but… – [RM] it’s 뜨뜨
– [Hyun Moo] Yes If you write it vertically it looks like this – [Ji Seok] Wow
– [Hyun Moo] Oh my gosh If you turn this 90 degrees [Hyun Moo] Look at it like this [Tyler] Oh, right [RM] Bibimbap (If you turn your head
and read ‘ㄸ뚜ㅁ뜨뜨’) (Such an idiot) [RM] Right? It is bibimbap if you read it like this (RM turns his head right as soon as) Who is the criminal? (the question is revealed) Number 4: the boss of a nearby barbeque restaurant,
Number 5: the wife (Proves his intelligence) I thought it was the secretary Why? He looked like he was on the phone…
Someone who receives phone calls… (He thought 뚜뜨뜨-was the sound of a phone) I thought it was the barbeque restaurant owner – [Seok Jin] Why?
– Hot, hot… Are you dumb? (Pretends to be Yeong Gu) – I thought it was the wife
– [Ji Seok] Why? Ddu Dduru Ddu~ What is this~
(Similar levels of stupidity) The wife or the barbeque store owner… It is really…