– Beautiful, or what?
– For fuck’s sake, you’re home? And there’s more! Delightful little thing, don’t you think? I am Mette I’m nineteen At the age of thirteen I became a Nazi Everybody loves me They’ll probably attack from both sides,
so let’s place our guards here – and here Well, then they’ll just attack from here The ones I care for… Here! Highest risk! We’re vulnerable,
they’re getting the attention The ones I’m fighting Maby Mette should hold the speech? Of course I should The ones I impress But most of all… … my colleagues in the home help service Since I gladly take the oldies
that no one else can handle – Look, see what they’ve done to me?
– Wake up and smell the coffee Coming to the meeting? When we first met,
Märta was afraid of almost everything Of the paper-boy … … of the birds Of slipping on the rug … … and of men But most of all … … of being poisoned by the home help service Now open your mouth Open it up! What’s in the food? Behind the door across the hall,
… lives Elsie Elsie is nearly a hundred years old Elsie is mean to almost everyone To the paper-boy … … the children in the backyard To the home help service You know what I think? The little one is dead! Miscarriage! But most of all she’s mean to Mr W,
who lives behind the window across the yard He wrote for years and years a story But when he had only one page left,
… he got cancer That made him kind of bitter At those who can fly … … those who can walk At those who can live But most of all … … because he needs home help service
even though he’s only fortynine Are you done…? Should we wipe? Get lost! Let’s make this short! Mette, welcome back from vacation.
Hope you had a good time I can see we have some trouble with your cares Who are “we”? Very well, then we only have one thing left.
Harald Börjesson is back in our district Well, I won’t go there Do we have any volunteers? I’ll take it Good morning Fucking hell! No! Damned fucking people! Ouch! Oh but come on? We’re having fun, right? Need some help? Or I’ll leave Well, nice meeting you Hugs and kisses You’re evil! – You know who I met?
– No, tell me Anders. You know what he said?
That I’m a smart girl. Really! Hey, you really think so… that I’m evil? What the hell is wrong with you?
You’re my darling baby, and you know it. He’s not good for you What about that speech? Brothers and sisters… Syrup or water? Water or syrup? Juice or syrup. Syrup or juice Juice or water. Juice or syrup.
Water or water. Water or juice Syrup or water You know, Märta. If you don’t eat … … you can’t fight And you might get abused… Assaulted… Raped! By just about anybody You’re in my way! How is the common sense coming along? Trouble hearing? Cancer in the ears, or what? The hearing is located here on both sides And this is the tumour. Since October 1st
it has grown from there With the same speed it will take… it’ll take… It… It will be two years before it’s this big But don’t you bother. By then I’ll be long gone It was just a question Porridge? You’re terribly, terribly ugly I`d help you if I could But, I’m sorry to say, never in your life
you will meet a man It would be a very ugly one, if any Please leave the room.
I’m nauseated by eating with you here What’s this? Hello? This is really ugly It’s particles. From you.
From your hair. From your skin On my fingers Normally, men want women with some kind of curves And if anyone will ever take pity on you- -please put some pillows on your hips
so the poor fellow survives And put something in your bra,
so the ladies wont take you for a boy Elsie… Who in the world would ever pity,
such an old… wrinkled- -dragon like you? How come I look like seventy
when I’m almost a hundred, you think? I always get the ones I want And intend to manage as many
as possible before I die So that’s what it’s about? Quantity What’s that supposed to mean? Is there quality when it comes to men? The water you’re drinking… I found it in the toilet And the meat, is straight from the trash Oh, you fool You need to wash that hair He will not escape! I’ve seen him He’s there already, you see The boy of course, are you stupid or what! I’ll be buried next to her,
because then he has no choice Okay, I’ll take care of it If you let go Hands off! And you’ll wash your hair Only ’til I get some money… Don’t worry, you can count on us What the fuck are you doing? Will you please sleep here tonight? Boiled or broiled? Now what is that? I told you, lamb With real fibres A nice little bit of fluff – or nothing I want you to leave! Wanna have a look? I`m clean all over … even between the toes And now I’m toweling I only had one page left Then I would’ve been done. But then it was too late Take those away! You think you can simply walk around
and swing your hips If you don’t work it, you won’t get it
at the age of forty Ever tried anal sex? It’s really pleasant – So when will you you die?
– In a year – And how much left to write?
– One page Okay! It takes you more than a year to write a page And for how many years did you write? Twenty So there’s twenty pages by now?! Fat novel, Mr It doesn’t work Doesn’t work I know You don’t know at all, never, ever Will never be Never, never ever, never will be Never coming home Where’s your pills? Never… will never ever be Go play somewhere else. This is not a playground This place is for the dead – And those who work?
– Nobody’s working here So you’re a ghost, eh? You ordered a Hawai, thats… mine… Your place or mine? Harald..? Get lost! – What the fuck are you doing?
– You’re always in my way! One hand! – Do I know you?
– Don’t think so Let me show you something strange So…? She blooms at night Yeah? I see no flowers Ten years and then… She’s flowering for one single night,
and then she dies I couldn’t do that It’s all about time You actually waited ten years? Well twentyfour, but with different plants My god, what’s your problem? Think of her, she waits a lifetime, just to die. – That’s fucking sad
– Don’t think so – Fuck!
– Yes! – Damn…
– Yes, yes, yes! – Fucking negro!
– Get it up! Good morning! Märta… Hello. Good morning. Why don’t you sit up. Let’s rise… – You were in my dream
– Really? Should I be scared or flattered? What? What’s that smile? Now what’s this? Don’t you want to read? – How about a shower?
– No! I’m clean Harald. If you’d ask me- -your son is an idiot, not coming to see you But I can make him, if you want me to He won’t come. But when I’m dead he’ll be forced to Then he will have no choice Where are you going? Nowhere Staring at a seedling all night long?
Don’t you ever sleep? – Not much
– Me neither You’re a little nuts, aren’t you?
Your parents dropped you on your head? – Don’t have parents
– That’s what I thought So, who found you in the woods? Did you get a little? How is that speech coming along? Huh? I know what you’re up to, you know You are a bad girl! You ought to be ashamed! Oh but I want to keep her! It dosn’t vibrate enough I think.
I want to feel it a little more It’s probably the batteries.
But what an ugly smell… Is that you, Elsie? They better be good in bed,
and that’s enough for me What is that smell? It’s just a gift Oh fucking hell! Why don’t you put it under his pillow? A lot going on? Something fun? You know old Harald … The psycho in the churchyard of course! What the hell is wrong?
Having your period? Well, forget about him In two months it will be as big as
the entire right cerebral hemisphere It grows at night, if you didn’t get that already “Young man, seventy something- -looking for young woman in the same age- -for walks and talks” – It doesn’t sound that bad, does it?
– But I don’t like talking – It’s something you write, okay
– I want to sleep Sorry… We’ll just sit here? Doing nothing? – What about the rest of your family?
– Hush The flower got ears? I hate my father. For real Why? He beat me. People keep going on
about forgiveness all the time Well, that’s just babbling Don’t you think I know what you’re up to? You should be damned happy I haven’t told them Or do you want me to? – We never talk anymore!
– I’m tired Tomorrow night at seven. I told them you’re coming If you care about me at all, you better be there – Could I please sleep here tonight?
– No – Oh come on.. I can sleep on the floor
– No A friend of yours? Is it a guy? Good-looking? – Beware of the birds!
– Not birds… men – Had sex lately?
– I`m an old woman Not that old. If I found you a babe,
you’d give him a chance, right? I don’t want to! Can you do magic? Looks like you’ve enchanted a poor bird Looks like it’s about to become… alive Let’s try Live! Fly! Don’t laugh! I’m trying to free a poor soul You try Die! What’s the matter with you? You always talk rubbish Nothing to say? What’s happened? We will solve this. With your help! Here! They belonged to me now My own grumpy oldies And I to them Harald and I threw everything away And waited together- -for his son, to come visit Mr W got some inspiration- -and had to find some explanations Suddenly he wrote again,
a first line on the last page Elsie charmed the men See that nail? I should hang you up like a painting, for me to watch! She even wanted Mr W And he tried to play her game Together we invented the world again,
as we wanted it to be And I? I couldn’t help it Suddenly, they had become my whole world Time to practice! Well, cheers Welcome to Mette’s dating school Never talk about money.
They only think they’ll have to support us – Well isn’t that what we want?
– But we don’t want them to get that, do we? – Well then, what do they want from us?
– Our big boobs. Yes, I guess that’d be the reason Maybe Elsie is right. It is all about sex I said so! If you just act like yourself, he will love you.
If he isn’t interested, the loss is his – You look like Olga tonight
– Who’s Olga? You’re beautiful To a long life with plenty of sex And love If he does like this… …then he’s definitely interested Cheers! She has to come home at some point, right? Hey? Wait a minute! I said wait! Well, blame yourself – I can’t come here no more.
– You’re scared? What if the world is a little more complicated- -than a damn fucking flower! – Trouble hearing, man?
– Hell yes! Actually! Too bad for you Märta… Märta, come on Don’t do this! Märta Come on! Märta. Don’t do this, wake up! Wake up! Come on, wake up! Did Olga die? Damn you… damn you! Fucking bitch! Give Olga my regards, okay? You’re about to die? Well it’s about time Hope you don’t mind I’ll take the chance to celebrate Forgive me What the fuck is this? What’s this? Did you take this… You’ll bring them into the grave, or what? You think she’s happy now? Well? When you’ve kept them so nicely Well? Can’t you just fucking die sometime Throw. Throw I said! I said throw! Throw! Throw! Throw! For fuck’s sake, throw! – Stop that…
– Get lost! – This is everything to him!
– Yes I know! – For fuck’s sake, he’s an old man!
– You know nothing about him! You know nothing about me! – It was me for fuck’s sake!
– You what? Your arm, your fucking arm. It was me Cheers. Cheers. Harald found his son at last.
And Märta met her friend again But life went on For Elsie For mr W And maybe, even for me I’m a writer You’re not acting like one, goddamn it To start with you have to write – and you don’t – Watch me!
– I’d be pleased Last page! See, how hard can it be? And such fucking moaning You’ll be a nice boy now, and don’t move.
Let’s do your hair I am Mette. I’m twenty Until I was nineteen I was a Nazi And the book? Same age as me and finally relased He writes about the garbage.
Makes me think of the French revolution and… Nobody could read that. Legible, I told you! Elsie finally found her husband,
and Mr W got to be in wedding pictures And here I am